1. The business visa shall be granted to the following foreigners and their family on the recommendation of concerned agency:
1. Foreigners having obtained license to make investment in any business or industrial enterprise within Nepal or authorised representatives of such business or industrial enterprise.
2. Foreigners having obtained license to invest to carry on export trade from Nepal.
3. Foreigners visiting Nepal from third country who export goods manufactured in Nepal through purchase or who place a purchase order for export.
2. Except as otherwise provided for in these Rules, the business visa shall be issued for a period not exceeding five years at a time; and its term may be extended as per necessity.a) Notwithstanding anything contained in sub rule (2), a multiple business visa of five years shall be issued for 90 days at one time for the foreigners pursuant to clause (c) subrule for stay in Nepal.
Application for the business visa has to be submitted in the format as referred to in Appendix 2.